Website Terms and Conditions
1. Acknowledgement and Acceptance
1.1 By using APRIL ESTATES (Websites) you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accept the legal provisions in these Terms of Services (Terms).
Websites mean any website owned and/or operated by APRIL ESTATES known as www.aprilestate..com. and any related social media sites.
1.2 The information contained on the Websites is subject to change without notice. If you are a regular visitor of the Website and/or member please check these Terms regularly.
1.3 This agreement is comprised of the below Terms, Terms of Services.
2. Using the Websites
You are responsible and legally liable for your activity, use of and conduct on the Websites.
3. Your obligations when using APRIL ESTATES Websites
3.1 Trade Marks and Copyright
(a) “APRIL ESTATES ” is the trading name for APRIL ESTATES a Proprietorship / Partnership “Real Estate & Tourism Promoters” in India . All t to APRIL ESTATES include a reference to all of its related entities, authorized licensees and agents.
“APRIL ESTATES” means all trade marks (whether or not they are registered) and trading names belonging to The APRIL ESTATES.
(b) The material on our Websites, including all pages, graphics and services, is subject to copyright. You must not:
- (i) unlawfully use any of our or our suppliers copyright material;
- (ii) pass off content from our site as your own – this includes the practice of ‘framing’ our site within another site as well as copying and re-using parts of the site; or
- (iii) use, modify, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any copyright material, APRIL ESTATES Marks, information, materials, software, products or services obtained from the Websites without our prior written consent.
(c) You may access, use, download and print information and materials displayed on the Websites for your personal and non-commercial use only (including for the purposes of property investment or purchase or lease of commercial property through APRIL ESTATES).
3.2 Unacceptable content
(a) To ensure that using the Websites is a pleasant experience for everyone, you are prohibited from posting any material that, or using the Websites in any way that:
- (i) violates any laws;
- (ii) is threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent;
- (iii) is false or misleading;
- (iv) infringes any third-party rights including copyright, trade marks or other intellectual property rights;
- (v) distributes chain letters or pyramid schemes or spam users of the Websites;
- (vi) distributes viruses or any other technologies that may harm the Websites, the interests or property of The Real Estate Project or other users;
- (vii) imposes an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interferes with the proper working of the Websites;
- (viii) copies, modifies, or distributes any other person’s content without their consent;
- (ix) uses any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Websites and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- (x) harvests or otherwise collects information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- (xi) bypasses measures used to prevent or restrict access to the Websites;
- (xii) impersonates any person or entity;
- (xiii) in any way makes available using the Websites any material that you do not have a right to make available or which contains viruses or other computer codes, files or programmes designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware.
3.3 Objecting to content
You are solely responsible for any content that you create, transmit or display on our Websites and for the consequences of your actions (including any loss or damage that The Real Estate Project or any third party could suffer) by doing so.
APRIL ESTATES has the right to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all content from the Websites at its sole discretion. If you find any content that is objectionable please contact the APRIL ESTATES Privacy Officer.
3.4 Changes to Content
APRIL ESTATES may make improvements or changes in the information, services, products, and other materials displayed on the Websites, or terminate the Websites, at any time without notice. The Real Estate Project may modify the Websites Terms at any time, and such modifications will take effect immediately upon posting of the modified Terms on the Websites. Accordingly, you agree to read the Terms on a regular basis, and your continued access or use of the Websites will be deemed to be your acceptance of the modified Terms.
3.5 User generated content
If you upload content, you:
- (a) include attributions including the author and source where required by law to do so, and confirm that you have obtained the necessary rights to use the material in the way in which it is being used;
- (b) indemnify us against all liability claims or proceedings whatsoever arising from the publication of such content in relation to defamation, breach of copyright, infringement of trade marks or names of publication titles, unfair competition, trade practices, royalties, violation of rights or privacy;
- (c) Warrant that the content complies with all relevant laws and regulations and that its publication will not give rise to any rights against or liabilities to us, our business partners and in particular that nothing included in relation to content posted on the Website is capable of a breach Website Laws of India.
If you post materials to or links from the Websites that infringes any third party rights, you indemnify APRIL ESTATES against any loss, liability, damage, cost (APRIL ESTATES’S reasonable legal costs) or expense arising out of or in connection with any failure on your part to obtain any necessary rights, consents, licenses or permissions or your conduct on the Websites.
3.6 Copyright Assignment
You agree to assign copyright in all original content that you post on the Website to APRIL ESTATES and its partners, and agree to formally record such assignments when required. APRIL ESTATES and its partners retain the copyright on all content, design and artwork produced for the Website.
If you upload photographs, audio or video recordings of yourself, you consent to give APRIL ESTATES and our partners the right to use these photographs and recordings in the production of the Website. You will further allow APRIL ESTATES and our partners the right to use or reproduce your likeness in whole or in part for publicity or broadcast purposes as they reasonably see fit.
3.8 Linking policy
You are welcome to put links on your site pointing to our Websites but only if all links abide by these Terms. Further, that you agree to immediately remove any links from your websites as directed if APRIL ESTATES deems the links to be misrepresentative of its brand, image and reputation in any way.
3.9 Comments Policy
At APRIL ESTATES we want as many of you as possible to engage in vibrant and lively discussions on our Websites. However, there are limits to acceptable communication and we require that discussions and/or comments posted by users on the Websites are constructive, civilized and relevant.
APRIL ESTATES reserves the right to immediately remove any content that does not fall within these guidelines and, in extreme cases, APRIL ESTATES can suspend or terminate your membership to the Websites.
4. Copyright and Trade Marks Policy
4.1 APRIL ESTATES is not in any way responsible or liable for any user generated content published on its Websites.
4.2 If you suspect that your copyright or trade marks have been infringed please email APRIL ESTATES Privacy Officer.
4.3 APRIL ESTATES reserves the right to remove users and/or subscribers for copyright and trade mark infringement and will use reasonable endeavors to remove any such content (or suspend it pending the dispute outcome).
APRIL ESTATES collects personal information about you when you visit the Website and input information whether you are registering to use the site, purchasing tickets to an event, enrolling or signing up for features and functions, participating on promotions, ordering or purchasing products or contributing to one of our forums. We may use the information that you provide for a number of purposes
6. General Disclaimers
(a) Neither APRIL ESTATES nor its partners, representatives and associated agents are liable to you or any third party for any loss in connection with the use of this site or any other linked website. This general disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any of the following specific warnings and disclaimers.
(b) You acknowledge and agree that by using the Website you use the Website at your own risk.
(c) Neither APRIL ESTATES nor its related companies represent or warrant:
- (i) that your use of the Website will meet your requirements;
- (ii) that your use will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error;
- (iii) the accuracy of any information obtained by you as a result of your use of the Website, and
- (iv) that defects in the operation or functionality of any part of the Website will be corrected.
(d) Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the services is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other device or loss of data that result from the download of any such material.
(e APRIL ESTATES excludes all warranties and conditions of any kind whether express or implied to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Third party websites
Our websites may link to third party websites which are not owned or operated by APRIL ESTATES. We are not responsible for the content on, and the terms and conditions pertaining to, these external sites. We recommend that you investigate these sites own terms and conditions.